My sister-in-law makes these drooling Bacon Wrapped Chicken strips. For our Family Fall Extravaganza, I wanted to make these as part of our family’s new Fall Traditions. Here is her recipe below:
Tay’s Bacon Wrapped Chicken
Chicken–cut into strips
**All amounts depend on how much you want to make.
- Cut the chicken breasts into strips.
- Season the chicken strips by sprinkling salt, pepper, garlic powder, and chili powder on both sides of the chicken strips.
- Take a strip of bacon and wrap it around the chicken strip, use more than one strip of bacon if necessary. Try and cover the chicken completely with the strips of bacon.
- Sprinkle the outside of the chicken wrapped in bacon with brown sugar. The more you add the sweeter the chicken will be.
- You can now choose two options. You can either put it in a 9×13 pan, cover it with foil, and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes (time may vary); or put some foil on a grill and grill the chicken.
This is how ours turned out when we did our Fall Extravaganza! I cut my chicken into thumb size (**Maybe could do with Turkey leftovers from Thanksgiving?!) You should try these out and let me know what you think. 🙂